Gorgeous original owner home, well maintained and also features some newer updates!! Very open, light & bright floor plan, beautiful kitchen with slab quartz countertops, tile backsplash, under-mount copper sink, SS appliances and lots of storage! You'll find hardwood floors, newer paint, extra large loft, spacious master, beautiful backyard with stamped concrete patio, bonus space in garage and it backs to commons for added privacy!
17135 SW Sandhill Lane
Sherwood, Oregon 97140
This Sherwood Home is Offered at $465,000
Proudly presented by The Gardner Team
A letter from the sellers...
There are so many things we'll miss about our home—we’ve had a wonderful 12 years of living here. Some our favorite features include:
- The high ceilings when you walk in create a sense of welcoming and space. People are always amazed at how open our home feels.
- The kitchen and family room make for a great place to entertain any kind of group. We’ve hosted countless football parties, birthday parties, Bunco nights, holiday parties and large family gatherings.
- The open floor plan makes room for large dinner parties. We’ve had up to 30 people for Thanksgiving with room to spare!
- Our kitchen has so much amazing storage with an abundance of cabinets and the butler’s pantry-still allowing room for a full size nook table and more. I love our pull out drawers in all lower cabinets making for easy access.
- The man cave is a perfect spot for overflow gatherings-it’s a fun hidden surprise you’d never guess is there.
- We love that we have the green space behind us allowing for more privacy and a beautiful sunset views while enjoying our patio year round.
- The master! Oh my, it doesn’t get much bigger than this. We have a huge room, bathroom with a large soaker tub, double shower and double sinks. Not to mention the very large walk-in closet with shelves built in and double rods. We love that the other 3 bedrooms are just down the hall for late night check-ins and chatter.
- The loft is a great flex space. As our girls have grown this space has served countless purposes as a play area, the stage for many plays and performance, reading nooks and office space.
- At Christmas this home really shines thanks to the room for a very tall tree! We always go for and bring one in that raises all the way to the top of the 20 foot ceilings.
- The neutral tones throughout allow for easy décor changes as you wish.
Over the past twelve years we’ve done a lot of work to our landscaping. The biggest project including having stamped concrete in the backyard to create a large patio allowing for year round living and multiple seating areas. The covered awning even allowed us to install an outdoor TV to enjoy and more space to entertain. We’ve added many perennials new buyers can enjoy for years and our maple tree provides great shade and privacy. In the spring you will enjoy a beautiful pink Rhododendron showing off the front entrance. The front porch allows room to decorate for holidays and color all year.
Our love for the neighborhood is what makes it so hard to move! We LOVE our neighborhood and all the fun traditions of annual holiday parties, summer BBQ’s, and impromptu neighborhood gatherings. It is one of those neighborhoods where you truly get to know your neighbors as people are out and about with kids, dogs and walking the path on the greenspace all the time. We’ve so appreciated the feeling of safety and knowing you always have someone to call if you need anything. Location is perfect as you can WALK to the grocery store, restaurants, to grab a coffee or a beer, to the ice rink and multiple parks. Our kids even have the luxury of choosing to ride the bus home or walking from Laurel Ridge. We adore the community of Sherwood including the Bowman football games, the darling Old Town, summer festivals, the countless sports to participate in and the amazing schools.
Here's some of the home improvements we've done. Several newer updates include:
- June 2015 we updated our kitchen with new backsplash, flooring, an under mount copper sink, and quartz countertops
- June 2015 we updated the entire home with fresh, neutral toned paint
- March 2013 we installed a large capacity AC unit
- March 2012 we had a large stamped concrete patio poured and sidewalk along the side of the house
- May/June 2012 painted the exterior of the house
- Updated lighting features throughout
- Added ceiling fans
- Installed laminate flooring on the main level and newer carpet upstairs, 2006